Welcome to the Website of Bias Cultural and Education Group (hereinafter referred to as this Website or Site). In order to make you comfortable in using the services and information on this Website, the Privacy Protection Policy of this Website is hereby explained to protect your rights and interests. Please read the following content:
1. Scope of Application
The content of the Privacy Protection Policy includes the way in which the Site handles your personally identifiable information in its collection when you use the Site Services. The Privacy Protection Policy does not apply to external websites linked to this Website, nor to those who are not entrusted with or involved in the management of this Website.
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- (1) Bias Cultural and Education Group must comply with the Taiwan’s Personal Data Protection Act and the personal data obtained are used internally only in accordance with the intended use and scope.
- (2) When you visit this Website or use the functional services provided by this Website, we will regard the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal information, and process and use your personal data within the specific scope. This Website will not use personal data for other purposes without your permission in writing.
- (3) When you use interactive functions such as the service mailbox and questionnaire on this Website, this Website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use.
- (4) During general browsing, the server will record relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking data record, etc. as the Website service reference information. The records are meant for internal applications only and will never be disclosed.
- (5) In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistical analysis on the questionnaires collected. We will analyze the statistical data and present explanations. Except for the purpose of internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed, but we will not refer to any personal data belonging to any individuals.
3. Data Protection
- (1) The mainframes of this Website are equipped with various information security functions, such as firewalls and anti-virus systems, and all the other necessary security protection measures. The Website and your personal data are protected by strict protection measures and can only be accessed by authorized personnel. In order to protect your personal data, relevant processing personnel have all signed a confidentiality contract. If any of the confidentiality obligations is violated, the perpetrator shall be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- (2) If it is necessary to engage other units to provide services due to business needs, this Website will also strictly require them to comply with the confidentiality obligations and conduct necessary inspections to make sure that the confidentiality obligations are indeed complied with.
4. Self-Protection Policy
- (1) Please safeguard your account number, password and any other personal information. Do not disclose any personal information, especially the account number and password to anyone. The Site user shall be responsible for the privacy of his/her own password and any other account information.
- (2) After using the services provided by the Website, do remember to log out of your account. If you are sharing the computer with others or if you are using a public computer, remember to close the browser after use.
5. External Links on the Website
- (1) The pages on this Website may contain links to other sites. You may also click those links on this Website to access other sites. However, the Privacy Protection Policy of this Site shall apply to the linked sites. You must refer to the Privacy Protection Policy on the linked sites.
- (2) Regarding the sites or web pages that are not part of the Website of Bias Cultural and Education Group, regardless of their content or Privacy Protection Policy, they are not related to the Group in any way. Be sure to protect your personal data and avoid privacy infringements.
6. Policy for Sharing Personal Data with 3rd Parties
This Website will never provide, exchange, rent, lease or sell any of your personal information with/to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so.
The provisos indicated in the preceding paragraph shall include, but are not limited to, the circumstances where:
- (1) Your written consent is acquired.
- (2) It is expressly provided by law.
- (3) It is required to avoid any harm to your life, body, liberty or property.
- (4) It is required for statistical or academic research in cooperation with a public agency or academic research institution to further the public interest, and the data is processed by the provider especially, or the collector cannot identify the specific person based on the method of disclosure.
- (5) When your action on the Website violates the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the rights of the Website and other users or may cause damage to anyone in any way, the Website management may disclose your personal information to those who take legal action necessary for identification and contact.
- (6) It is conducive to your rights and interests.
- (7) When the Website entrusts a third-party vendor to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, the third-party vendor shall be responsible for the supervision and management of the third-party vendor or individuals.
In order to fully enjoy the personalized membership services provided by this Website, when you are making personal settings or joining the Website as a member, this Website will place cookies (transferred from the web server to your browser and saved on your computer) that contain short information on your computer's hard drive. On your computer, this cookies will not contain enough information to detect your identity, but they will record the personalized settings for your homepage on this Website. This service server can only read the activity records saved in the cookies about your use of this Website. If you do not want cookies to save any data, please use the browser settings to disable the cookies.
8. Amendment to the Privacy Protection Policy
We are entitled to modify or change the content of this Privacy Protection Policy at any time and publish it on this Website without notice. It is recommended that you keep track of the changes or modifications to this statement. If you continue to use the Site services after this Website modifies or changes this policy, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the modification and change of this policy. If you do not agree to the content of this statement, you should immediately stop using the Site services immediately.
If you have any doubts or suggestions about the Privacy Protection Policy, please contact us using the customer service contact information, and we will respond as soon as possible.